If you have an insurance claim that you believe may be covered by the Association’s Master Insurance Policy, your first call to report the claim should be to the Association Manager. The Manager will gather information about the situation, review deductibles and generally what is covered with you, and answer your questions.

If immediate action is needed, for example, to clean up water from a water leak, the Association may dispatch a contractor to perform emergency services.

Depending on the scope and extent of damages, the Association may have the insurance adjuster or a contractor visit your unit to review the damages with you and determine the amount for the repairs. Once this is determined we will be able to develop a plan of action for completing the repairs while keeping in mind that the claim will be subject to the Association’s $10,000 deductible.